Welcome to KMR Studios! My name is Kyle, but you can call me KR. I’m an artist, cartoonist & webcomic creator. I also enjoy games, movies & comics. https://www.flickr.com/photos/kmr_studios
Brand new illustrations
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
These illustrations are for a special project. Details to follow. But for now, feast your eyes on these!
After some much thinking, I've decided to branch KMR Studios into new territory. I've been doing some research into both DeviantArt & Tumblr for their pros and cons in order to decide which platform to choose. And after much consideration, I decided to... Well, why not let Decepticon Blitzwing from Transformers Animated say it best? "Ooohh, why not scan BOTH?" So, yeah. KMR Studios is officially on both DeviantArt & Tumblr. A little trivia for those who didn't know, I actually used to have a DeviantArt account in the early days of KMR Studios (back when it was still called KMR Illustration). But after one month, I decided to close it down. So 7 years later, I'm back on DeviantArt in a rebranded form! Just don't steal any of my art, DeviantArt folks, OK? As for Tumblr, I've been reading some stuff about said website and while I am aware that half of its user base are filled with SJWs, I decided to create a Tumblr page as a mini-b...
An early drawing for this week's new Illustration Friday topic: Brave! This drawing is an homage to the classic arcade game, Frogger. In the game, you take control of a frog and get him across the stage without getting hit by traffic, or accidentally jumping off the log at the wrong time. So I drew a brave frog getting across the road. Neat, huh? ~KMR
Comments
Post a Comment